Colorfxweb.com has been serving print resellers in California, Arizona, Neveda, & Utah. Enjoy Free shipping with your order and save your bottom line profit. From booket printing to catalog printing-no matter what your customer needs are-with free shipping you can save huge on your total cost.
• Not Valid with any other promotions, coupons or discounts.
• Loyalty Rewards are not granted when using Free Shipping options.
• Rural areas (areas that are not urbanized) are not included.
• Lift Gate not included.
• Since we offer various turnaround and delivery options to serve our client’s needs, we cannot change or modify an order after submission under any circumstances.
• We will only deliver to the account holder’s address, NOT a 3rd party, such as your client or any other address, and will be one time shipment only. If the provided address is not entered correctly, we will deliver to a re-routed address at your expense.
• Delivery is not available to apartment complexes, high-rise buildings and gated communities.
• We only deliver to the front door of business addresses located on the first floor.
• We do not offer free shipping to residential addresses or home businesses, there will be a charge.
• Delivery Service is only available “Monday – Friday” between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm.
• Free Shipping will be delivered to your address within 1-3 business days after your order turnaround time.
• If a quicker delivery other than 1-3 days is required then shipping charges will apply and discount offers or coupons may be applied as usual.
ColorFX will always act to make sure the delivery schedules are met, however, unexpected equipment failure, technical problems may delay printing process and on time shipping. Such evidenced cases will not be a ground for order cancellation. ColorFX is not liable for third party shipping errors, omissions or damaged shipments, if such cases occur, ColorFX will file a claim to third party shipping companies and whatever the refund, it will be handed over to the customer. Delivery Fees calculated and charged to customer includes the third party shipping entity’s quotation and a handling Fee at current rates.
The job is not over until its over. That means we apply the same attention to detail and the same passion for quality control to this last-but-not-least step known as shipping and tracking. The quality of packaging materials and the skill of those preparing each shipment plays a big role in how your customers perceive their print job when it arrives. Once it leaves our hands we still want to know it arrived at the right destination and on time. We have perfected our role with each and every carrier and want you to know that we take your ultimate satisfaction and your customer’s satisfaction as seriously as you do, right to the end.
ColorFX will always act to make sure that any production difficulties do not delay delivery schedules. In no case shall ColorFX be liable for any consequential or damages resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
Why wait? Join now-