Tag: Quality printing company
How to set up files for proper rotation?
ColorFX suggested Print Ready Files Orientation:
We require Print Ready files with proper rotation. Files submitted are printed HEAD to HEAD as-is based off your files.
Don’t forget to set up your files so that when we print them HEAD to HEAD the final product will read the way you would like. Make sure to setup front and back files either both sides vertically or both sides horizontally.
If you would like your back file to be upside down, please send your artwork as shown below.
If you have a fold-over or greeting card, please send your artwork as shown.
- Sample Kit for Website Standard items March 13, 2014
- Limitations to print on the spine of a perfect bind cover March 13, 2014
- Banding Issues March 13, 2014
- Cracking on my scoring job? March 13, 2014
- Why does my business card edge crack sometimes? March 13, 2014