Tag: make your own logo
Standard / by colorfxadmin / March 13, 2014 / No CommentsThere are many things causing on banding. The program that it is exported from, such as Indesign or Corel can cause banding. Also, too many gradient steps, for example going from a very light color to a dark color, in a small area will cause banding.
To prevent this, check your digital files before sending. If you use a gradient, make sure it has enough room for a smooth transition.
- Sample Kit for Website Standard items March 13, 2014
- Limitations to print on the spine of a perfect bind cover March 13, 2014
- Banding Issues March 13, 2014
- Cracking on my scoring job? March 13, 2014
- Why does my business card edge crack sometimes? March 13, 2014